Monday, January 24, 2011

In The Beginning

All,

I know what you are thinking... What is this even about? Why am I reading this?

Actually I have no idea what you are thinking, but I am thinking that I need to inform you of the purpose of this blog of ours.

A great friend of mine and I have been through just enough together to know that we are fans of college and fan of friends, and along came beer pong. Now we aren't saying we are the best, nor are we particularly that amazing at all, but we know that we sure had more fun playing on cool tables!

And that is why I write this. My friend and I are going to try to improve your disposition towards beer pong and towards beer pong tables.

Throughout the progression of this blog we will be making some albeit basic at first, but eventually awesome beer pong tables, and showing you what we did, the problems we faced, how you can improve it, and how it all turned out.

*oh, and we will be posting all sorts of pictures and videos that relate to the whole idea of beer pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment